Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

like Always, amazing!!!

i love your work, creative, funny, but not stupid. MAKE THIS ITS OWN SERIES!!!!! lol

Tarboy Tarboy

CRAZY!!!!!

i agree with Shadow fire, that was amazing and that is some of the best, most creative animation i've seen on this site. This should be its own series, and has potential to be its own TV show. Hurry and make part 2!!!!!

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

F#%$ING AMAZING!

I don't comment on many flash videos, but this is simply fantastic. I love Mac's and to fully appreciate this video you need to be an avid Mac user. Great interpretation. keep them coming.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

So Damn True...

How did we ever get along with that...lol It was such a pain, it took hours sometimes to get the game to work lol

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

AMAZING!!!!

I love this series, please make more!!!

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

Can't Stop Laughing!!!!

" I don't like silent hill anyways.." This was hilarious. I just find it ironic, how the first time Hinata actually does something noteworthy in the manga, she gets killed... what does that say...SHE SUCKS...LMAO Great job again.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

LMAO

HAHAHAHA!!! I saw this first, and then i went to go see the movie, and you pegged them all down! Nicely done man!!! you should make another one for the Avengers though.